The method of achieving our aim is by providing an enjoyable and
attractive scheme of progressive training, based on the Scout Promise and Law, guided
by adult leadership and pride in wearing and respecting the uniform and their own
The programme makes sure that our Scouts
- Learn by doing
- Participate in a varied and progressive scheme of activities
- Take responsibility of their own actions
- Take part in many outdoor and adventurous activities
- Participate in community events
- Think of others
- Take opportunities to explore their own values and personal attitudes.
- Have Fun
Leaders ensure that the Scout's spiritual development is at the
core of all activities.
We hold weekly meetings in our head quarters on Allenby Road,
Southall for our four sections, Beavers (6 to 8 Year),
Cubs (8 to 10 ½ year olds), Scouts (10 ½ to 14 year olds) and
Explorers (14 to 18 year olds).